When your business begins to generate its own power, your utility bill will drop significantly. The combination of your TETRAD LEASE payment and smaller electricity bill is typically less than what you pay the utility company today. As utility rates continue to rise, your savings will grow every year.
The lease payments may be bundled to include maintenance services, property taxes and insurance. There are many types of leases including capital equipment, operating. The general characteristics of a capital lease are as follows:
- Appears on the balance sheet as debt for purchase
- Requires transfer of owner at the end of the lease
- Specifies the terms of future exchange of ownership
- Lease term is at least 6 years.
- Net present value of lease payments is about 90% of the equipment value
- We structure different financial models tailored for each project need
An operating lease appears as an operating expense in the financial statement.